Why become a Setfords consultant solicitor?
Setfords is a nationwide full-service consultancy firm that offers lawyers a new way of working. Our fee-share structure is completely transparent, and – unlike some of our competitors, who levy additional charges – we guarantee it includes all aspects of the support we offer, covering everything from administrative assistance to generating leads for new business. With our innovative technology stack, and what we believe is the industry’s leading support framework for consultant lawyers, you can focus on taking care of your clients, while we take care of the rest.
Unlimited earning potential
Set your own work-life balance
Work from anywhere
130+ strong expert support team
Nationwide network of 450+ lawyers
A dedicated business development team
Our awards and accolades
Working as a consultant solicitor
To be the world’s best law firm, for lawyers, clients, and staff. Discover the vision that drives us every day.
With a vast network of 450+ consultant solicitors in the UK and beyond, you’ll be working with the very best.
We’ll give you the tailored support you need to grow your practice, all included in our fee split with no hidden charges
Take our salary calculator and discover the kind of earnings that just aren’t possible at traditional firms.
With a focus on wellbeing, our team will help you take care of your mental and physical health.
Discover the difference that a law firm built for you – not just a handful of partners – can make
Become part of a firm respected by clients of all kinds, from multinational corporations to first time buyers.
Where did it all begin? Driven by innovation for almost 20 years, the Setfords story is still only getting started.
From our lawyers
- Conveyancing and leasehold enfranchisement lawyer Kate Hawken ditches 14-hour days for consultancy with Setfords.Kate Hawken is a CILEX Conveyancing Practitioner and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of … Read more
- Solicitors at War: David Lloyd George (1863-1945): “The Man Who Won The War”In this blog, I continue my annual Armistice Day series about UK solicitors and their … Read more
- Introducing Open Matters – The Setfords PodcastSetfords is excited to announce the launch of a brand new podcast series, “Open Matters”. … Read more
- Lawyers: are your colleagues driving you to consultancy?There’s no denying that consultancy is becoming more popular amongst UK lawyers. But why is … Read more
- Embracing Autonomy: Our Consultant Kirsty Drain’s Journey to SuccessMany lawyers only dream of starting their own business. At Setfords, we make that possible. … Read more
- Nathalie White tells her storyThere’s more to life than work. Everyone knows it, but for many lawyers, it’s simply … Read more
- Innocent people losing bank accounts thanks to AI, Jeremy Asher from Setfords warnsSetfords Regulatory Solicitor Jeremy Asher has kick-started a national media discussion this week about how … Read more
- Why did the lawyer cross the road?If you think our headline sounds like the start of a bad joke, you’re already … Read more